During the admissions process, you must provide two (2) forms of original (no photo copies), valid (unexpired) IDs – one primary (government issued with name, photo, and signature) and one secondary (with name and signature).
Identification (ID) Requirements:
- The first and last name you use to register must match exactly the first and last name on the ID you present on test day.
- All IDs required must be issued by the country in which you are testing. If you do not have the qualifying ID issued from the country you are testing in, a passport from your country of citizenship is required.
- Expired forms of ID are not acceptable unless accompanied by valid renewal papers.
- Any government-issued ID missing a visible signature or with an embedded signature, can be supplemented with an original (no photo copies), valid (unexpired) ID that has at least a name and signature. This is in addition to any secondary ID requirement.
- A government-issued local language ID not in Roman characters is accepted only if it was issued by the country in which you are testing.
- Any candidate exceptions to the ID policy must be pre-approved by the Pearson VUE customer service center at least three (3) business days before the scheduled exam appointment.
- Driver’s license
- Military ID (including spouse and dependents)
- Identification card (national/state/province identity card)
- Alien registration card (green card, permanent resident, visa)
- Original (no photo copies)
- Display legal name
If you have any questions about the ID requirements, please contact Pearson VUE